#37E Kidney Support by Silver Lining Herbs – all natural herbal horse supplement.
Helps maintain optimal kidney function. This is another area where today's horses are put under extreme stress with a chemical environment. The kidneys' primary function is to cleanse the blood and produce urine, which excrete wastes; due to the critical and body-encompassing nature of this job, improvement in kidney function will help restore and relieve a wide range of systems and symptoms.
#37 Kidney Support may be beneficial for:
• General bladder and kidney issues
• Bone issues, such as calcium deposits, spurs, navicular, etc.
• Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
• Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
• Fluid retention, stocking up in lower legs
• Looking at sides, abnormally frequent lying down, acting colicky but won't roll
• Mineral buildup in kidneys
• Muscle degeneration
• Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
• Tendon, ligament or joint issues
• Toe pointing
• If horse won't relax, especially while being ridden
Contains marshmallow, uva ursi, barberry, garlic, kelp, parsley, dandelion, chamomile, hydrangea and juniper.
Directions for use: Give 1 scoop daily with natural diet for horses 1,000-1,200 lbs. Not for long term use. Safe use in pregnant animals has not been proven. 1 Tbsp scoop enclosed. 1 lb = 60 day supply.