Summer time is the perfect season for outdoor fun, but it's also the perfect season for parasites and pests to reproduce and thrive in. Many parasites that can infect our pets can infect humans, so it's important for both your safety and safety of your pet to do whatever you can to prevent parasite infestation. Share this infographic with your animal loving friends to ensure that their pets are protected from parasites this summer.
Vet Supply Source Blog
- How Cold Does It Have to Get for Fleas to Die?
- How to Get Rid of Your Dog’s Matted Fur
- What Should You Do if Your Dog Gets Sprayed by a Skunk?
- Warning Signs Your Dog May Be Dehydrated
- A Short Guide to Flea and Tick Prevention
- Three Signs Your Dog Has Allergies
- Things to Consider Before You Take Your Dog on a Hike
- Ways to Prevent and Treat Your Pet for Wintertime Illnesses
- What Are Some of Our Favorite Gift Ideas for Your Pets?
- Could Adopting a Dog or Cat Save Your Life?