dac Digestive Feed Additive provides a nutritional aid to support digestion for all classes of horses and large ruminants. Enhanced with probiotics. Yea Sacc®1026 live yeast culture increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares; increases gross energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption; and improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout lactation period. With bio-available trace minerals, a digestive feed additive, Bio-Mos® and Integral™.
Each scoop contains min 3,400 mg crude protein, min 1,700 mg crude fat, max 1,700 mg crude fiber, min 2,550 mg/max 2,835 mg calcium, min 2.4 mg copper, min 13.3 mg zinc, min 6.2 mg manganese, min 0.22 mg cobalt, min 12.4 billion cells saccharomyces cerevisiae, min 283 million CFU lactobacillus acidophilus and min 283 million CFU enterococcus faecium.
Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals. Horses 1,000 lbs+ body weight - 2 oz daily; 500-1,000 lbs ‐ 1 oz daily; Less than 500 lbs ‐ 1/2 oz daily; Adult cattle ‐ 2 oz daily; Calves ‐ 1 oz daily.
Made in the USA.
What makes dac Digestive Feed Additive different?
• Yea Sacc®1026 ‐ a live yeast culture derived from the specific yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026. Yea Sacc®1026 increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares, and increases gross energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea Sacc®1026 improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout the lactation period.
• Bio-available Trace Minerals, or chelated minerals, are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac® Digestive Feed Additive utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
• Bio-Mos® is derived from a specific strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal (GI) health and integrity is essential for animal performance and Bio-Mos® "feeds the GI tract" and thus plays a critical role in animal nutrition and performance.
• Integral™ is a natural solution to help animals achieve their true potential. Its highly successful technology has proven efficacy in over 55 peer-reviewed trials in poultry, livestock, companion animals and aquaculture.
• Probiotics are live microorganisms (including beneficial strains of bacteria) thought to be beneficial to the horse. These natural additives help maintain the correct balance of microflora in the small intestine and cecum to help bypass nutrients be completely digested in the gut.