dac Yucca 5-Way PAC provides a trace mineral profile suitable for all classes of mature horses. Minerals play a critical role in numerous metabolic functions including reproduction; bone development; nerve function; immune function; hoof, skin and coat quality; as well as energy balance.
Each scoop contains 234 mg high quality sourced yucca schidigera extract provided by Alltech® branded De-Odorase®, Yea-Sacc®1026, bio-available trace minerals, min 3,400 mg crude protein, min 1,400 mg crude fat, max 1,700 mg crude fiber, min 56 mg copper, min 176 mg zinc, min 90 mg manganese and min 5.6 mg cobalt.
Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of this supplement. Mature horses – 1 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight if fed with unfortified grains. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding this product with fortified grain. Scoop included.
Made in the USA.
What makes dac Yucca 5-Way PAC different?
• Yucca Schidigera Extract – active components of yucca include steroidal saponins and polyphenolics such as resveratrol and yuccaols. Yucca phenolics also are antioxidants and free-radical scavengers, which may aid in suppressing reactive oxygen species that stimulate inflammatory responses. Antioxidants are believed to scavenge free radicals, which are thought to trigger tissue inflammation at the cellular level via oxidative reactions. Yucca has also been known for its ability to reduce ammonia (NH3) from animal waste. The Yucca Schidigera Extract used in dac Yucca 5-Way PAC is a high quality source provided by Alltech branded De-Odorase.
• Yea Saccreg;1026 – a live yeast culture derived from the specific yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026. Yea Sacc® 1026 increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility, and increases gross energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea Sacc®1026 improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout the lactation period.
• Bio-available Trace Minerals, or chelated minerals, are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac Yucca 5-Way PAC utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
• Bio-available Copper is essential in the synthesis and maintenance of connective tissue.
• Bio-available Zinc is a micro mineral found throughout the body including in bone and muscle.
• Bio-available Manganese is essential for the synthesis of chondroitin sulfate necessary in cartilage formation. Deficiency results in abnormal cartilage and bone development.