Vet Supply Source a Division of J&B Medical Supply’s Prescription Policy
Before we can ship your order for certain veterinary supplies and prescription medications, we must have a verified prescription from your veterinarian on file. Please submit the prescription in one of the following ways:
- 1. Have your veterinarian fax the prescription from their office location. They may fax a prescription to us at: 248-960-7985.
- 2. Allow us to contact your veterinarian for prescription authorization. Provide us with your veterinarian's phone and fax number and we will request your pet's prescription.
- 3. You may fax the prescription to us at: 248-960-7985. Once the prescription is faxed the order will be shipped. We will need the original prescription mailed to us.
- 4. If you have the written prescription from the veterinarian, you may email a copy (either scan and attach or take a picture) to: email@example.com
- Please reference the order number in the subject field. We will need the original prescription mailed to us.
Please mail the original prescription to the following address:
Vet Supply Source
50496 Pontiac Trail
Wixom, MI 48393.
NOTE: Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated, for one year from the date on which they were written. After that time, your veterinarian will need to authorize a new prescription with Vet Supply Source.
Thank you for shopping with Vet Supply Source! If you have any questions about our prescription policy and other procedures, feel free to visit our terms and conditions page for clarification.