• Vetericyn Plus – superior performance, better outcomes.
• From home to the farm or ranch, Vetericyn Plus makes caring for animals simple, easy and effective.
• Advanced cleanser plus therapy – 3x stronger than original formula.
• Vetericyn Plus products, with Hypochlorous PLUS technology, are a next-generation line of wound and skin solutions. These pH-balanced solutions are used for cleansing, irrigating and debriding wounds, setting the stage for optimal healing conditions. Compatible with the natural hypochlorous produced in the animal's body, Vetericyn Plus is as safe as it is powerful.
• Antimicrobial effectiveness proven 2x faster than original formula.
• Most recent HOCl technology cleared by the FDA.
• Safe for use on all animal species; around eyes, ears and mouth; safe if licked or ingested by animal.
• No antibiotics, steroids, alcohol, iodine or tea tree oil.
• Non-cytotoxic; non-toxic; does not contain household bleach or boric acid.
• Non-irritating, non-stinging and non-sensitizing.
• Environmentally friendly.
Vetericyn Plus Eye Wash Squirt is for flushing and cleaning irritations and wounds to the eye. Use to clean and relieve eyes affected by burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and contaminants. The Vetericyn Plus Eye Care line is specially formulated and tested for use in and around the eye. Studies prove Vetericyn Plus to be completely safe, helping alleviate irritation and removing foreign dirt and debris, without stinging or discomfort to the animal. Great for eye itching, irritations, redness, discharge, drainage, flushing away pollutants and foreign materials, and daily eye maintenance.
Contains 0.0094% hypochlorous acid, electrolyzed water, sodium chloride, phosphates and sodium hypochlorite.
Directions: Adjust dropper nozzle. Flush affected eyes gently. If dressing is required, saturate dressing at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until condition is no longer visible. No rinsing necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes. For superficial use with intact cornea.